Sisonke is a dynamic non-governmental organisation that works to ensure that sex workers rights are defended and that people selling sex have access to health and other services. Sisonke view sex work as work and all our direct services are focused on engaging, empowering and linking sex workers to services that will meet their needs.
SWEAT/Sisonke is seeking to appoint a full time Finance Administrator based in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
The Finance Administrator will be responsible for performing a variety of financial and administrative duties. She/he will maintain accurate records and required to remain compliant with laws and company policies at all times. She/he will assist the Finance and Operations Officer and the Senior Management team when required.
Qualifications and experience requirements:
- A degree or diploma in finance or accounting.
- Two years’ experience in the finance or accounting field.
- Understanding of the NPO sector and specifically the sex work environment
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Literacy in a financial software system would be advantageous
- Attention to detail – Accuracy
- Information gathering and problem analysis
- Planning and organising
- Verbal and Communication
- Stress tolerance – Working under pressure
- Compassion – Empathy
Applicants must send a covering letter, explaining their relevant experience, as well as their CV to Nomakwezi Sopuwa: email@example.com by Friday, 15 October 2021 at 16:00
The post is based in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Only those with the legal right to work in South Africa can apply.
Please Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. SWEAT reserves the right to make appointments which are transformation focused.