Cape Mental Health
Cape Mental Health is a non-profit organisation that offers a comprehensive mental health service in the Cape Peninsula.
A 40-hour management post exist for a qualified social worker to manage this psycho-legal programme that provides access to justice for people with mental disabilities.
- Minimum 2 years management experience in social work and must be a registered social worker
- Knowledge about Intellectual and Psychiatric Disability
- Knowledge about Victim Empowerment Programmes
- Experience in facilitating workshops
- Experience in liaison and networking with state departments and other NGOs
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (Afrikaans / isiXhosa proficiency a benefit)
- Valid Code B (former code 8) manual drivers licence
- Be vaccinated against COVID-19 or be willing to be vaccinated
- Proven competency in the use of MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint and meeting platforms such as Zoom/MS Teams
Please forward your CV to Dr. Ingrid Daniels if you are interested at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.