The Little Elephant Training Centre for Early Education (LETCEE) is an Early Childhood Development (ECD) non-profit organization, which provides ETDP Seta accredited training and implements holistic ECD services in the rural communities of the greater Umvoti district. Services include playgroups, toy libraries, nutrition support and food gardens.
The Position: Managing Director
Location: Greytown, KZN
- Overall responsibility for day-to-day functioning of LETCEE
- Responsible for management of financial and capital resources ensuring sustainability
- Responsible for legal compliance
- Represent LETCEE at relevant forums
- Manage the staff team, including providing opportunities for learning and growth
- Maintain strong relationships with donors, community leaders and other stakeholders.
- A relevant qualification e.g. Education, Development Studies,
- 10 years’ experience of working in the non-profit, development or education sectors of which at least five years have been as a senior manager.
- Previous experience of fundraising with an understanding of the South African donor landscape.
- Strong partner relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic financial management experience, including budget development, analysis and decision making.
- Expert knowledge of Early Childhood Development, including the South African ECD sector
To apply via https://plennegy.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/