KwaZulu Natal Progressive Primary Health Care
Kwa-Zulu Natal Progressive Primary Health Care (KZNPPHC) is a Non-Profit Company (NPC) registered under companies Act of 1973. The main purpose of KZNPPHC is to improve the quality of health and well-being for the people of KwaZulu-Natal through Comprehensive Primary Health Care.
KZNPPHC seeks to appoint a Fundraising Consultant to be based in Kwazulu-Natal.
- A relevant degree/ Diploma Fundraising or related field ;
- 3 – 5 years related experience;
- Registration with The South African Institute of Fundraising
Preferred: own transport will be an added advantage.
- Develop a fundraising strategy;
- Develop a donor database;
- Write funding proposals ;
- Develop fundraising events.
- Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Broad knowledge of NGO Sector;
- Ability to raise funds;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders;
- Understanding of the functioning of health care systems in South Africa.
The successful candidate will be accountable to KZNPPHC Executive Director
Enquiries: Ms. Nonhlanhla Maphumulo. Tel. 031-303 1014
Applications should be accompanied by a detailed CVs and certified copies of qualifications and forwarded to: Ms. Nonhlanhla Maphumulo, Marketing & Admin Officer, KZNPPHC,
P.O. Box 3840, Durban 4000; hand delivered to: 303 Avondale Road, Morningside, Durban 4001 or emailed to email@example.com
Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about KwaZulu Natal Progressive Primary Health Care, refer to https://www.kznpphc.org.za/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies