AMANDLA / Safe-Hub
Safe-Hub is a globally award winning social enterprise with over a decade of experience in the development sector, specialising in infrastructure, youth development and sport for development. We have offices and facilities in Cape Town, Johannesburg (South Africa), Berlin (Germany) and Philadelphia (USA).
Safe-Hub which establishes world-class infrastructure in disadvantaged communities, providing a physically and emotionally safe space where young people access services, opportunities and support from strong role models through sports-based programmes that focuses on health, safety, education, and employability.
Safe-Hub seeks to appoint a Programme Manager to be Based at Safe-Hub Gugulethu-Manenberg.
The purpose of the job to be responsible for the overall management, delivery and MEL of weekly EduFootball Programme activities and related EduFootball programmes such as Night League, Holiday programmes etc. Procures and manages all related equipment. Recruits, inducts, trains and manages EduFootball Programme Officers. Ensures best possible participant experience and assists in marketing, customer and stakeholder relationship management.
Start date: Immediate
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: Market and experience related
Benefits: 25 annual leave days, medical aid subsidy
- Qualification in Sports Administration or related field
- Computer Literacy – MS Office
Experience and Skills:
- Experience managing programmes in the non-profit sector or similar
- Strong ability to deliver practical activities and documentation
- Facilitation skills
- Strong ability to deliver training content and assessment frameworks
- Experience in e-learning
- Understanding inclusive learning and development processes
- Programme Administration skills
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Language skills (English critical, other South African languages advantage)
- Writing proficiency
- Committed to and passionate about youth development and the the organisation's Vision, Mission and Values
- Resilient and resourceful in adapting to operational demands, to manage multiple tasks; and the ability to work under pressure
- Strong organization, personal management and time management skills
- Collaborative influencer and leader of others within the team
To apply please submit the following via email to the firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following subject header “Application_Apr21_Programme Manager_GM_Your Name”:
- your CV and 2 contactable references
- a short motivation (maximum 1 page)
- current contact details
For your application to be considered you must follow the instructions above.
Regretably we are unable to contact all applicants.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more information about Safe-Hub, refer to www.safe-hub.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies