The Goedgedacht Trust
The Goedgedacht Trust, established in 1993, is a farm-based community support organisation situated in the Swartland region of the Western Cape. Goedgedacht, the Cape Dutch farm that is home to the Trust, dates from the early 18th century and lies on the slopes of the Kasteelberg, some 85km north of Cape Town.Since 2016 the Care for the Planet Programme has focused on using small scale organic food gardens as a tool for social transformation. The gardens are not an end in themselves but a means to an end which is social change. We have seen a radical increase in the number of gardens from 193 when we started in 2016 to 2563 at the end of 2019
The Goedgedacht Trust seeks to appoint a Fundraising Manager to be based in Western Cape.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans, speaking, reading,writing (show us samples of your writing skills)
- Computer literate (seriously literate and up to date. Tell us more)
- Brilliant on detail (the devil is in the detail; give us examples)
- A warm, cheerful personality (and can prove it)
- An original turn of mind (i.e., creative and can prove it)
- Energetic and efficient around the office. (workload, what have you done in a day?)
Do you have:
An interest in and love for children, and a commitment and passion for making a difference?
A valid driver’s license?
If so, we can offer you a reasonable to good salary, a two-bedroom cottage, on a beautiful Cape Dutch Farm (established 1704) one hour from Cape Town.
If you are interested, please respond in detail to the seven bullet points above, giving us examples. Ad a comprehensive CV as well as your salary expectation.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not heard from us within two weeks after submitting, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about The Goedgedacht Trust, refer to https://www.goedgedacht.org/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies