CHILD WELFARE DURBAN & DISTRICT
Child Welfare Durban and District is an established Non-Governmental Organisation dedicated to caring for children and families .
Child Welfare Durban and District seeks to appoint a Senior Child Youth Care Worker to be based in William Clark Gardens / Othandweni Child and Youth Care Centre.
Reporting to:Facility Manager
The package is dependent upon qualification and experience (Gross Salary PA R61 484 -R69 874)
- Ensure effective child & youth care programs for the holistic development of children/youth aged 0 years to 18 years.
- Supervise and build the capacity of Child and Youth Care workers at the Child and Youth Care Facilities
- NQF level 4 qualification/ Diploma/ Certificate in Child & Youth Care;
- A minimum of five  years Child & Youth care experience;
- Working knowledge of Minimum Norms and Standards, The Children’s Act and Regulations 38 of 2005;
- Working knowledge of OHS Procedures and Policy
- A record of managerial skills including taking of minutes, team building and supervision of staff;
- Previous experience at Child and Youth Care Facilities;
- Registration with SACSSP
- Computer Literacy
- A valid driver’s license will be an added advantage
Interested applicants are requested to apply in writing enclosing a detailed copy of their CV, Certified copy of Proof of registration to council and Certified copies of Certificates of Qualifications with subject SCYCW to: email@example.com
Should you not hear from CWDD Recruitment within two  weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
If you have not heard from us after two weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about Child Welfare Durban and Districts, refer to cwdd.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies