Hands of Compassion
Hands of Compassion is a Christian Community based in Johannesburg. It was founded in February 1987 by Ps Alan and Ps Xana McCauley. The emphasis is on Recovery, Restoration and Reconciliation.James 2:17 So you see, faith by itself isn’t enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless.
Hands of Compassion seeks to appoint a Recovery Program Supervisor to run our residential Recovery Program (RRP) assisting people dealing with addiction and substance abuse issues.
Live-In Position: The RRP Supervisor is required to live at HOC
Basic Salary: R 10,000 per month
Start Date: Immediate
Contract Type: Permanent contract – with a 6-month probation period
- Management of the day-to-day activities of the residential Recovery Program
- Supervising the residents in our Recovery Program
- Coordinating and processing all applications and departures for the Recovery Program.
- Coordinating and conducting support groups and counselling
- Attending all meetings and RRP sessions as required
- Valid driver’s license is essential.
- Matric is essential
- A certificate in Counselling or related field is preferred
- English and at least one other South African language is essential
- A Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a Recovery Program with people dealing with addiction and substance abuse issues.
Computer Literacy Required:
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook – Intermediate level is essential
All applications should be sent to email@example.com by 12:00 on the 10th March 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by us. If you have not heard from us by the 19th March 2021, please consider your application as unsuccessful
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Hands of Compassion , refer to Home | hocsa (handsofcompassionsa.org)
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies