Centre for Positive Care (CPC)
PLACE OF WORK: CPC POLOKWANE OFFICE LIMPOPO
POSITION: ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
- Records keeping and filling of organizational documents.
- Render switchboard services, maintain switchboard, allocation of pin codes and telephone extensions.
- Manage and facilitate organizational logistics (Transport, Workshops, Venues, Meeting and etc.)
- Provide professional organizational Administrative services inclusive of (Computer Systems, Photocopier, Fax and etc).
- Ensure excellent proper scheduling of meeting and follow up on decision and resolutions taken at meeting.
- Booking of cabs venues, courier, events, travel arrangements for the organisation
- Maintain organizational calendar (including giving reminders)
- Administer office expenditure, including telephone and related accounts.
- Provide management information and records management services in the unit.
- Welcoming of visitors/ Clients, great them and host them.
- Provide clients and visitors with the relevant information about the organization
- Manage suppliers (Forecast, orders, stock, and distribute stationery, Assets and uniforms)
- Build and maintain a good relationship with service providers, donors, partners, staff, volunteers and community.
- Ensure excellent client relations and maintain professional image of the organisation
- Answer, screen telephone calls and taking of minutes
- Record all appointments on a Diary and keep it update
- Maintaining filing system and filing relevant documents
- Store, retrieve, and integrate information to provide it to the staff and clients
- Assist with pending documentation and correspondences
- Sound time management, planning, organizing, administration, prioritizing.
- Responsible for all logistical arrangements in the skills development section.
- Exercise confidentially of all documents.
- Receive records and distributes all incoming and outgoing documents.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the manager.
The Administrative Officer reports to the Finance and Administration Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in, Business Administration, Public Administration/ Diploma or a related field is required ,
- Minimum three years of work experience in Administration and;
- Three years of experience with a USAID funded organization would be ideal;
- Proven knowledge of USAID rules and regulations ideal;
- Proficient in Microsoft office and ideally,
- Competency in Administration control and reporting at all levels
- Fluent English language skills is highly advantageous;
- A strong sense of ethics and honesty with attention to detail is mandatory;
- Good organizational skills and the ability to keep absolute confidentiality is required.
- Ability to work as a Team to achieve the organizational and Program objectives,
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Confident and persuasive with the ability to communicate with colleagues and external associates at all levels
All application letters with comprehensive CVs, and at least three (3) traceable references should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info call: 015 963 5076