The Caring Network
The Caring Network offer a health response to ensure that communities are both supported and empowered to optimally managed their health care needs.
The Caring Network seeks to appoint 03 Enrolled nurses to render Integrated Community Home Based Care Services in the Northern/Tygerberg district, namely Bishop Lavis, Wallacedene and Bloekombos.
- Full nursing function related to Client and community health provision
- Plan and organize community health care workers development and intervention programs.
- To suppress and contain the spread of the virus (COVID -19) at community level and within the context of those different communities
- Supervise the community health workers.
- Collate, analyse, and report on data from the CHW Team
- Act as a gatekeeper for referrals from and to the Public Health Sector team (PHC), and lead the CHW team in problem solving, clinical decisions and reflection-on-action.
- Organizes and participate in campaigns, clinics, work groups and activities related to illness prevention and health (nutrition, sexual transmitted diseases, contraceptive, suicide, etc.)
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal and strong organizational skills including ability to multitask
- Valid Nursing certificate and registered with SANC
- Computer literacy
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across the organization
- Unendorsed driver’s license and own car will be an advantage.
To apply, submit your CV as well as a motivational letter to the Programme Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit relevant certificates, current SANC registration, proof of SARS registration and 2 certified copies of your identity documents not older than 03 months. If you do not receive any correspondence from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.