dreamXchange is a WEB PORTAL that connects people with other people by offering simple, user-friendly functionality through which ANYONE can share work opportunities, training and tools of the trade, to help EVERYONE become economically active.
One of our organisational projects is working with young people in the Buffalo City region, Eastern Cape to help empower them into economic sustainability. As part of a suite of services we are using our platform www.dreamxchange.co.za to help them on their self-employment journey. The growth of the platform in the region will create a dynamically empowering eco-system to support self economic empowerment.
dreamXchange seeks to appoint a Digital Platform Marketer to be based in East London.
- Support the Project manager in developing robust marketing for the platform
- Develop strategies to build membership on the platform
- Drive and encourage member activity on the platform
- Co-ordinate communications and marketing channels for the platform
- Conduct workshops to draw members onto the platform
- Work closely with our team to create membership from the tertiary education space
- Build relationships with the business, government and private sector stakeholder communities
- Develop and execute social media mechanisms to market the platform
- Be a tenacious marketer and cyber-hustler to build the brand across the region
Key Skills Requirements:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in marketing, communications and strong experience with digital platform environments
- Working within a professional organisation where targets and reporting are a key requirement
- Knowledge & Skills & Salary: - Proficient in office software such as MS Office & Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong administrative skill-set coupled with excellent time management
- High level of attention to detail - Ability to cope with a variety of tasks daily
- Very strong communications ability with a capability to produce reports and write key documents for management
- Own transport is required
- Strong command of English both written and verbal with at least one other South African language.
- To apply, submit a Motivational Letter indicating your experience of the platform as well as a 2 page CV, with contactable references to email@example.com - Gross salary for the position is around R150K p/a negotiable.
For more about dreamXchange, refer to https://dreamxchange.co.za/
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies