Hlanganisa Institute for Development in Southern Africa (Hlanganisa)
Hlanganisa Institute for Development in Southern Africa (Hlanganisa) is an innovative intermediary grant maker whose vision is to strengthen community and civil society voice. Through supporting social accountability initiatives and promoting human rights in pursuit of social justice in Southern Africa. Hlanganisa believes in partnering communities for sustainable change through grant making, capacity building and advocacy.
Hlanganisa invites suitably qualified candidates to submit applications for the following Johannesburg-based positions:
- Grant Compliance Officer (Ref – Grant Compliance)
- Junior Grant Compliance Officer (Ref – JPO Grant Compliance)
- Advocacy and Communications Officer (Ref - Advocacy and Communications)
- Programme Intern (Ref – Programmes Intern)
- Finance and Administration Intern (Ref – Finance and Admin Intern)
- 2 x Capacity Enhancement Fieldworkers - Bloemfontein & Polokwane (Ref CEF Bloemfontein/Polokwane)
Full details of these positions are available on the following link: https://www.hlanganisa.org.za/2020/11/10/hlanganisa-institute-for-development-in-southern-africa-various-positions/
Closing date: 23 November 2020, 1600 hrs.
Applicants should send a motivation letter together with their most recent CV with 3 contactable references to admin@hlanganisa,org.za by 23 November 2020 at 16h00. All emails should indicate the reference in brackets in the subject line.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted, and no correspondence will be entered into with any applicant. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of applying, consider your application unsuccessful.
- Womxn are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants without the legal right to work in the Republic of South Africa will not be considered for any of these positions.
- Hlanganisa reserves the right to cancel this advert at any time.
- Hlanganisa also reserves the right not to appoint an individual for any or all advertised positions.