Interactive Research and Development South Africa (IRD SA NPC)
Employment type: Fixed Term Contract
Reporting to: Human Resource Manager
Interactive Research and Development South Africa (IRD SA NPC) is a South African Section 21 not-for-profit entity and an affiliate of Interactive Research and Development Global (IRD Global), and has fully operational offices in Johannesburg, Pretoria (Gauteng) and in Durban (KwaZulu-Natal).
Join this South African based entity and assist the HR Manager in managing all HR processes for this dynamic entity. Make your mark and gain exposure across the whole HR spectrum. This role will suite someone with a HR degree who has 5 or more years' experience in a not for profit organisation in a role of HR generalist.
- Facilitate the recruitment, selection and hiring process which include but not limited to, advertising vacant positions, screening CVs, shortlisting and conducting interviews;
- Arrange orientation of new staff and exit process for terminated staff;
- Employee/Personnel file record maintenance and updates;
- Provide assistance to Human Resource Manager in Industrial Relations matters as and when required;
- Provide counselling and guidance to staff on company policies and procedures;
- Timesheet management: Ensure all timesheets are submitted timeously by staff;
- Leave administration (receiving forms and process for payroll);
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of HR related functions and ensure relevant documentation is evident;
- Provide support to the Human Resources Manager in the education and guidance of all staff in the implementation of all aspects of Performance Management System, and any other Human Resource functions and activities
- Provide support to HR Manager in facilitation of workshops and training on company policies and processes;
- Liaise with medical aid and provident fund administrators as and when required. To add new employees;
- Coordinate monthly payroll scheduled and ensure deadlines are met
- Ensure compliance in the coordination of payroll processes, including the adding of new employees and terminations.
- Administer employee benefits (e.g. retirement fund, medical aid);
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements on the payroll;
- Resolve payroll queries.
General administration and other duties:
- Ensure all employee records up to date
- Induct of new employees
- Ensure all staff have completed HR packs
- Process all events with regards to injury on Duty Claims.
- Coordinate processes such as audits, BEE submissions etc.
- Coordinate of wellness activities for all IRD SA Offices
- Degree or Diploma in Human resources, Industrial Psychology or related fields;
- Must have a minimum of 5 years solid HR Generalist experience
- Registration with the professional body (added advantage)
- Must have experience on MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Presentation Skills
- Knowledge of HR policies and processes;
- Solid knowledge on the applicable legislation (LRA, BCEA etc.) and disciplinary processes and training.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with MS Excel
- Good/ excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
Interested candidates are welcome to apply, please provide two (2) current, relevant employment references. Submit a brief CV and supporting documents, indicating the job title in your cover letter and subject line on email to Lee-Anne Ogle: Human Resources Dept. @ fax +27 (0) 865722820 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday, 16th November 2020
Kindly note that placement is depend on project funding
Salary range CTC: Market Related. Bio-data will also be taken into consideration.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful
IRD SA is an equal opportunity employer