Centre for Positive Care (CPC)
CPC seeks to appoint X1 Monitoring And Evaluation Officer
Limpopo Province, Capricorn District
The Centre for Positive Care (CPC) is a non-profit organisation working in Three (3) Provinces namely Limpopo, Gauteng and North West, with a vision of contribute to the improvement of quality of life of vulnerable communities in South Africa, that all people receive high quality treatment, care and support to improve their productivity, and also supporting the National Strategic Plan of South Africa in reducing HIV, STI and TB and to ensure greater participation and involvement of targeted beneficiaries in community systems strengthening and reproductive health and rights services.
CPC seeks to appoint One (1) Monitoring and Evaluation to be based in South Africa.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be responsible for analysing the M&E information from the Global Fund Work place Programme. He/she will work with the data capturers in ensuring that all data is captured for the programme. He/she will also ensure that all M&E documents, data flows and plans are completed and that quality assurance of data is completed in a timely manner.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, development Health studies, business administration, public policy, international development or other relevant discipline is required.
- A qualification in Monitoring and Evaluation is preferred
- Minimum of five (2-3) years professional experience in monitoring and evaluation, responsible for implementing monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Experience in HIV/AIDS prevention and care and support programming
- Computer literate in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience working on databases (online beneficial)
- Report-writing skills
- Communication skills (Verbal and Writing)
- Human resources - performance management and monitoring skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills, including being a team player
- Demonstrate strong professional attitude and behaviour at all times
- Problem-solving skills
- Logical thinking, Presentation skills and data visualization
- Analytical thinking
- Three or more years’ experience in project monitoring and evaluation
- Experience managing a team MER Framework development
- Ability to handle a varied, busy and pressurized workload
- Organized, thorough, attention to detail, quality and accurate approach to work
- Have a computer Literacy skill, particularly in MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Word, and also have the ability to use other data analysis packages
- Valid driver’s license C1
To apply, submit a detailed CV with a certified Qualifications not later than Six (6) Months and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, Note that late applications will not be considered.
NB: - Be informed that only shortlisted candidate will be notified, if you should not receive any response to your application from CPC within a month of this advert please consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Contact Lufuno Portia Mbedzi @ 015 963 5076
Location: Limpopo, Gauteng and North West Province.