Irene Homes is an NGO in Irene who seeks to appoint a Registered Nurse to provide holistic nursing services and care to women who are intellectually disabled. Irene Homes, an NPO residential care facility in Irene.
Irene Homes seeks to appoint a Registered Nurse to be based in Pretoria.
- Registered Nurse is responsible for managing the individualized patient care by promoting and restoring patient health throughout the scientific nursing process;
- collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members;
- providing physical and psychological support to patients, friend and families
- Oversee Care Workers
- Registered Nurse Qualifications/Skills:
- Clinical skills
- Good bedside manners
- Compassionate & Professional
- Promote Infection Control
- Physiological knowledge
- Administering medication
- Multi-disciplinary teamwork
- Multitasking, listening, and verbal communication important.
- Health promotion and maintenance
- Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Previous experience within a residential care facility will be an advantage
- Previous experience with intellectually disabled people will be an advantage
- Registered with SANC
- Clean criminal background check and clean drug screen
- Resides within a 15km radius of Irene Homes
- Own transportation – code 08 driver’s license
- PDP driver’s license will be an advantage
Please e-mail a complete Curriculum with qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate in your cover note in which media you first saw this advert - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Irene Homes, refer to www.irenehomes.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies