Tshwane Leadership Foundation
The Tshwane Leadership Foundation (TLF) works with vulnerable communities for urban transformation with specific focus on social inclusion – a process that integrates socially vulnerable people creatively, and prevents displacement as much as possible.
Tshwane Leadership Foundations seeks to appoint a Managing Director to be based in Gauteng.
The goal of the post is to promote and increase the functionality of the organization and to drive extensive and sustainable growth, to implement and support progress of TLF’s operational strategies. Primary responsibilities include (1) designing and implementing business operations systems, (2) ensuring efficient management of time, skills and resources, and (3) smooth coordination of the daily operations of the organization.
Employment Type: Full-time position
Starting date: Immediately
Salary: R20,000 per month
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining operational policies, systems and procedures.
- Introduce tactical initiatives to increase cost-efficiency.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth and oversee implementation of HR strategies.
- Oversee the daily operations of the organization and the work of the Isithebe team, as well as other executives and consultants.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and other partners.
- Oversee all administration, information systems, and IT management.
- Oversee all logistical issues pertaining to events, vehicles and general maintenance.
- Assist CEO in operationalizing of strategies.
- Tertiary qualification in BA / BsC / Bcom Business Administration.
- Tertiary qualification in a similar field with at least 10 years of experience working in the specified job specification outlined above.
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other relevant roles.
- Familiarity with Christian Non- Governmental Organisations development work.
- Understanding business functions such as HR, Logistics and Assets, Events, marketing and Office administration.
- Working knowledge of IT, physical infrastructure and maintenance.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel software programmes Microsoft Office covers Word, excel and all the other software we use – instead of just mentioning excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated capacity in critical thinking and complex problem solving, and good judgment.
- Attention to detail and aptitude for decision-making and problem-solving.
All applications should be sent with a CV with 3 contactable references, motivational letter and the job title as a reference to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Tshwane Leadership Foundation, refer to www.tlf.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies