Khululeka Grief Support
This is an exciting voluntary position for someone who would like to add value to the non profit sector. Board meetings are once every two months. Duties would mostly be to take minutes at the board meetings.
POSITION: Secretary of the Board (voluntary)
Starting date: 7 Oct 2020
Organisation: Khululeka Grief Support is a dynamic Cape Town based NGO working in the child sector. We are passionate about growing the emotional wellbeing of children and adolescents. Khululeka programmes include adult workshops on recognising and supporting grieving children and adolescents, and support groups for children and adolescents.
NOTE: This position is for someone who shares our vision for support of bereaved children and teens.
Provide secretarial support to the Board:
- Act as Secretary to the Board
- Arrange meetings, circulate information and deal with correspondence as required
- Ensure that all records are kept securely
- Carry out additional secretarial duties for the Board as may be required from time to time
- Experience/Interest in the NGO sector.
- Good people skills and team player.
- High levels of integrity and honesty.
To apply, submit the following to email@example.com:
- a detailed CV (including ID No)
- motivation letter
- a list of 3 referees
If you have not heard from us by 7 Oct, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Khululeka Grief Support, refer to www.khululeka.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies