Centre for Communication Impact (CCI)
Centre for Communications Impact is a section 21 South African entity that uses strategic communication to support public health initiatives in South Africa. The organisation is seeking to employ Out of Home services providers to implement a social behaviour communication campaign in support of demand creation and mobilisation of men to HIV Treatment and Care aimed at increasing the number men living with HIV who initiate ART treatment, adherence to ARV treatment and achieve long-term viral suppression in the City of Johannesburg, Enhlanzeni district (Bushbuckridge, Nkomazi and Thaba Chweu) and Gert Sibande district (Chief Albert Luthuli, Mkhondo, Msukaligwa, Lekwa and Dr. Pixley ka Isaka Seme). The primary target audience is men living in the LSM 1 – 7 bands aged 18 – 34.
The service provider will have extensive experience of working in these areas and have the capacity to produce high quality billboards, wall murals, taxi wraps, street pole banners and maintain their quality and provide monthly reports on their continued broadcast and quality. The campaign is to be implemented from October 2020 to September 2021. The service provider will be expected to work under tight deadlines and to adapt to the needs of the campaign as required.
The Scope of Work for this service provider includes the following:
- Secure highly visible sites in the implementation districts with a minimum of one site per ward.
- Secure services of branded/wrapped taxis on the busiest routes in designated wards.
- Implement the artwork and design to the highest industry standards.
- Secure sites within taverns and/or popular destinations in each designated ward for placement of posters and banners
- Provide monthly dated photographs of all campaign OOH materials.
- Provide monthly reports of reach, impact, and maintenance.
- Ensure that all materials are maintained to a high standard
Companies interested in applying for this tender should supply the following:
- Company narrative detailing the company history (include portfolio of previous work)
- Description of capacity and technical expertise, including the techniques for wall mural production.
- Examples of out of home campaigns implemented by your company
- CVs of key staff who will be working on campaign.
- A price for production and flighting per media element.
- Taxi Wraps
- Wall mural
- Street pole Ads
- Indoor branding (Tavern, Shops, etc)
- BBEE certificate (certified copy)
- Valid tax certificate
- Three external references.
Three sets of all documents to be delivered by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 on 17 September 2020. This is a competitive tender, and the budget per campaign will not be disclosed. For any enquiries please contact Thato Mfundisi on email@example.com.
CCI will only communicate with shortlisted bidders and should you not hear from us within one month after the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.