Centre for Positive Care (CPC)
The Centre for Positive Care (CPC) is a Non-Profit Organization working in three provinces namely Limpopo, Gauteng and North West, with a vision that all clients receive high quality treatment, care and support to improving their quality of life and productivity, and supporting the National Strategic Plan of South Africa in reducing HIV, STI and TB and to ensure greater participation and involvement of targeted beneficiaries in community systems strengthening and reproductive health and rights services.
CPC seeks to appoint two (2) HTS and Linkage Officers to be based in Limpopo Province, Capricorn District.
The purpose of this position is to be responsible for HIV testing of workers in the Work Place Programme, as well as linking and navigating workers through referral processes and ensuring linkage to care.
- Grade 10 completed OR senior Certificate (Grade 12) OR equivalent
- Finger Prick Certificate
- HIV/AIDS Counselling Certificate – minimum 10-day Course, (which is not older than 2 years from the date of issue)
- HIV/AIDS Counselling Certificate - minimum 10-day Course, older than 2 years’, with a certificate for a 2-day refresher course from an accredited provider.
- Understanding of South African guidelines of HIV Testing Services and related quality assurance processes
- Knowledge of HIV, STIs and TB prevention approaches
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Report-writing skills
- Planning skills
- Good communication skills
- Non-judgmental, trustworthy and empathetic personality
- Good interpersonal skills, including being a team player
- Demonstrate strong professional attitude and behaviour at all times
- Ability to work non-traditional hours which may include weekends from time to time
- 1-2 years HIV counselling experience.
To apply, submit a detailed CV with a certified Qualifications not later 3 Months and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, Note that late applications will not be considered. Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application “CPC Capricorn" on your covering letter.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
NB: - Be informed that only shortlisted candidate will be notified, if you should not receive any response to your application from CPC within a month of this advert please consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Enquiries: Contact Lufuno Portia Mbedzi @ 015 963 5076
For more information about the Centre for Positive Care (CPC), refer to https://centreforpositivecare.wordpress.com/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies