Kids Haven is a Benoni based Child and Youth Care Centre. The founding CEO is retiring and the board is seeking to appoint a new Managing Director (MD).
The MD will lead and support the Kids Haven team and report directly to the Board of Directors. Their main role will be to ensure the protection, care and education of all the children placed in the care of Kids Haven. They will also develop, lead and manage the development and implementation of the vision, long and short-term strategic direction, policy implementation, key stakeholder relationships, corporate governance and risk, and financial oversight.
- Bachelor’s degree and further studies in the field of child care;
- Deep passion for children
- Proven success in developing, maintaining, enhancing and managing a broad range of external stakeholder relationships;
- Minimum of ten year’s proven strong strategic and operations senior management or executive working experience in the child care sector;
- Strong, analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Diplomatic, energetic, collaborative, influential and charismatic leader; and
- Ability to build a public profile and be an excellent communicator.
To apply, please send a motivational cover letter, your CV and two recent work references by 30 June 2020.
REF: Kids Haven MD Application
NOTE: An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. Applicants who fail to meet the minimum requirements will be automatically disqualified from consideration. Applicants who do not receive a reply within one month of submission should deem their application to have been unsuccessful. We reserve the right not to fill the position
For more about Kids Haven, please refer to www.kidshaven.org.za