Ithemba Lobomi is a nonprofit organisation based in the community of Thembalethu in George in the Southern Western Cape. The organisation was founded in 2007 in order to tackle the high rate of HIV. AIDS and TB within the community and to alleviate the impact of the burden of disease faced by the families and by the health and social services.
Ithemba Lobomi seeks to appoint a HR Assistant (Internal/External Vacancy) to be based in George.
- Assist with the recruitment and selection process
- Updating Employee Record Files and Documents
- Assisting in conducting orientation of new employees.
- Assist HR Coordinator with ad hoc duties
- Administering timekeeping policy and registers
- Assisting with UIF Submissions
- Assisting managing and capturing Leave.
- Upholding Policies and Procedures of Organisation
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Human Resource Qualification (Diploma/ Degree/ relevant qualification)
- Relevant experience in HR department
- Ability to write or speak two Western Cape official language
- Verbal and written Communication Skills
- Ability to stand firm and remain committed when necessary.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Good planning and organizational skills
Contact person: Ms Ayanda Mtyebi
Enquiries: 044- 8801032E-mail your Curriculum Vitae and Certified copies of qualifications to email@example.com or hand deliver to this address: 2211 Ngcakani Street, Thembalethu, George, 6529.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
If you have not heard from us within 14 days after the closing date, your application was not successful. Ithemba Lobomi’s Employment Equity Plan will be taken into consideration when making the appointment.
2211 Ngcakani Street
P.O. Box 3410
George Industria 6536
Tel: 044 880 1032
Fax: 044 880 1161
For more about Ithemba Lobomi, refer to www.ithembalobomi.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies