Kwa-Zulu Natal Progressive Primary Health Care (KZNPPHC)
Kwa-Zulu Natal Progressive Primary Health Care (KZNPPHC) is a Non-Profit Organisation (NPO) registered under companies Act of 1973. The main purpose of KZNPPHC is to improve the quality of health and well-being for the people of KwaZulu-Natal through Comprehensive Primary Health Care.
KZNPPHC seeks to appoint Assessors to be based in KwaZulu-Natal.
- A relevant degree / Diploma in Health Sciences or related field
- 3-4 years in Training / Facilitation
- 3 – 5 years health related experience
- Assessors qualification with ETDP
- Registration with Health and Welfare Seta for NQF Level 3 of Community Health Worker
- Registration with a Professional body
- Advanced Computer skills (Full MS package)
- Preferred - a drivers’ license and own transport will be an added advantage.
- Develop project implementation protocols
- Overall project design, implementation and evaluation
- Ensure project quality, monitoring and evaluation and risk management
- Facilitate training and assessment of learners
- Conduct routine learner support visits to ensure effective implementation.
- Develop training improvement plans and roll-out interventions
- Compile monthly and quarterly narrative reports
- Establish and maintain partner and relevant stakeholder relationships
- Represent KZNPPHC in meetings with stakeholders
- Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Broad knowledge of NGO Sector, and experience in working with Community Structures
- Understanding of the functioning of health care systems in South Africa e.g. DHS, PHC
- Management, Leadership, Interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Project Management abilities
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrate ability to manage project tasks in line with set milestones
- Applied knowledge of Project Monitoring &Evaluation
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Cultural sensitivity and ability to effectively engage participants from different cultures and backgrounds
- The successful candidate will be accountable to the Programmes/Projects Administrator.
Enquiries: MS N Magwaza tel. 031-303 1014
Applications should be accompanied by detailed CVs and certified copies of qualifications and forwarded to: Ms. N Magwaza, Acting Director, KZNPPHC,
P.O. Box 3840, Durban 4000; hand delivered to: 303 Avondale Road, Morningside, Durban 4001 or emailed to Director @kznpphc.org.za
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Kwa-Zulu Natal Progressive Primary Health Care, refer to www.kznpphc.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies