Rata Social Services NPC
Rata Social Services NPC is a registered Faith-Based NPO as well as CPO (Child Protection organization) and their main focus is the protection of children against all forms of abuse through statutory intervention (removal from parental care, children's court inquiries and foster care services). The NPO also implements community development projects in vulnerable communities. The Organization has 14 offices in 4 provinces (Gauteng, Limpopo, North West and Mpumalanga). Rata Social Services personnel corps consists of qualified program managers, social workers, auxiliary workers and administrative personnel. in Heidelberg, Elsburg and Krugersdorp.
Rata Social Services seeks to appoint three Social Workers to be based in Heidelberg, Elsburg and Krugersdorp offices.
Employment Type: Full Time
Remuneration: According to experience
- Applicable BA (Social work) Degree
- Registered with the SACSSP
- Have a valid driver's license and driving experience (persons with only a learner's license will not be considered and a driving test is compulsory)
- Experience in statutory work (child protection services) is highly recommended
- Bilingual: to serve the specific communities that we are responsible for, applicants have to understand, speak and write English and Afrikaans (this will be tested).
Only applicants who meet all the criteria need to apply.
TO APPLY: Please visit our website at www.rata.org.za at 'CAREERS' and complete the application form.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only applications in this format will be accepted.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements.
Applications not adhering to the above minimum requirements will not be considered. Applicants who do not receive feedback by the 13TH March 2020, please accept that the application was unsuccessful.
For more about Rata Social Services NPC, refer to www.rata.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies