Cyril Ramaphosa Foundation
Over the past decade, Cyril Ramaphosa Foundation has had a remarkable impact on the people and communities in which it works. Through dedication, collaboration and a commitment to creating positive change, they continue to build on our previous achievements to create a South Africa we can all be proud of. Find out more about the work of Cyril Ramaphosa Foundation.
Cyril Ramaphosa Foundation seeks to appoint a Stakeholder Relations Manager to be based in Gauteng.
The purpose of this position is to strategically position the Foundation with all its stakeholders and proactively manage issues to facilitate the Foundation’s positive image.
- Develop a comprehensive stakeholder management strategy and plans for the Foundation
- Drive the identification of the Foundation’s stakeholder management risks, opportunities and threats and advise on appropriate action.
- Participate in the relevant forums, influence and liaise with the Foundation’s partner entities including the communications of the partner entities.
- Establish and maintain constructive relations with the Foundation’s stakeholder and encourage flow of information with key stakeholders.
- Create an understanding of the Foundation’s approach to stakeholder interventions
- Develop and implement appropriate stakeholder management tools to support stakeholder engagements for the Foundation and its partner entities.
- Drive implementation of coordinated stakeholder engagements within the Foundation and its partner entities.
- Facilitate participation of the Foundation in key industry platforms and relevant forums, including conferences and speaking opportunities
- Prepare reports on the effectiveness of the Foundation’s stakeholder management strategies and activities
- Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 5 years Stakeholder Management Experience
- Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Good understanding of the Foundation environment
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and with the team
- Courteous and patient.
Please forward your CVs to recruitments@Cyrilramaphosa.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Cyril Ramaphosa Foundation, refer to https://www.cyrilramaphosafoundation.org/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies