Jo’burg Child Welfare
Jo’burg Child Welfare provides care services, adoption and fostering, abuse treatment and prevention, rights advocacy and learning to children and their families across Johannesburg
A vacancy for Nursery Supervisor exists in the Othandweni Children’s Home.
The purpose of the position is for the incumbent to assume responsibility for supervising the running of the nursery in order to achieve the total care and wellbeing of children and promote attainment of healthy development.
- Enrolled/Qualified Nurse
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council
- Driver’s licence
- 5 years nursing experience;
- Midwifery, paediatric and primary health care experience would be an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of child development, care and observation;
- Current knowledge of HIV and ARV’s;
- Proficiency in English;
- Understanding and knowledge of Medical terminology and concepts.
Applications must be submitted to HR by Tuesday 26 February 2020 or emailed to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal