Cape Town and Durban! We’ve heard you and will be bringing our famous Web Design Training to you!
SANGONeT has been hosting a 2 day open source software training on Web Design and Content management - specially for NGOs – in the past three months. These workshops have been conducted in Johannesburg and some NGO leaders and personnel were attending from around the country, and have commented to the fact that these training sessions were very useful to their organizations. Numerous requests have been received by our office to conduct these workshops in Cape Town and Durban, in order to allow NGOs in the two provinces to benefit as well.
These workshops can only be conducted if a feasible number of participants has registered, thus the following call for applications. The date and venue will be announced as soon as we have determined the demand for this workshop.
Call For Applications:
- This is a call for all interested NGOs in KZN and Western Cape to apply for the training workshops;
- Main areas for training venues: Durban and Cape Town.
- Apply by filling in forms – request by sending an email to email@example.com.
Learn how to:
- Design a trustworthy website for your NGO
- Manage your own website content
- Promote and Update your website
- Optimise your website for search engines.
Tuition fee: R850 excl. VAT
(full amount payable in advance to secure booking)
- Midday Finger Foods
- Presentation by Web design expert
- Sangonet training manual
- Free Wifi Connection
- Trial Website Domain
- Own Laptop/Macbook
- Basic Computer Literacy
Course Duration: 2 Days!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the Application Form.
Click here to subscribe to our notices about any website services and future web design training.
Also, should you require us to bring our services to your area (excluding KZN and Western Cape), send us an email and we will definitely consider.