SA Children's Home
The SA Children's Home is the oldest welfare organisation in the country. It was founded in 1808 and has continuously provided support to vulnerable children and youth since its inception.
SA Children's Home seeks to appoint a Manager to be based in Cape Town.
- Post graduate qualifications within the Social Services Profession or qualification in Business Management, with a thorough understanding and good knowledge of the Children's Act and Labour Legislation.
- Computer competent in Word and Excel
- Valid Code 8 driver's license
- Previous experience in managing a residentail care facility recommended
- Accountable to Governing Body of the Home
- Budgeting and financial management
- Staff recruitment, appointment and management
- Administrative management
- Writing and implementation of appropriate programmes for children
- Policy development and legislative compliance
Full job description available on request.
Send CV's as well as 3 references to: email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
If you have not heard from us by the 6th March 2020, consider your application as unsuccessful.
For more about South African Children’s Home, refer to www.sakinderhuis.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies