Hope Africa Collective
Hope Africa Collective is a Christian faith-based registered non-profit organisation based in Philippi, Cape Flats, Cape Town, founded in 2012. Their mission is to transform individuals through holistic skills development programs, equipping people to build better lives for themselves, their families, their churches and their communities. Their skills programs include Computing, Trade Skills (Welding/Carpentry), Hair Styling, Business, Leadership, Biblical Ministry and Discipleship.
Hope Africa Collective seeks to appoint a Print Shop apprentice to be based in Cape Town.
The purpose of the position is to help with the everyday tasks of a busy print shop, whose primary focus is screen printing.
- Exposing, preparation and reclaiming of screens
- Screen printing of shirts and heat transfers
- Printing of large format banners, vinyls and posters
- Laser cutting and engraving
- A heart for the vision of Hope Africa Collective.
- Solid English skills
- Strong work ethic: dependable, trustworthy, and self-motivated
- Driver’s Licence
- Experience from a printshop, primarily with screen printing
- Basic knowledge of computer graphics software (and computers in general)
- The ability to be a team player with everyone
- Also a definite plus:
- Detail-oriented and organised
- Keen to learn
- A Christ-follower
To apply, please send a cover letter, your CV and any relevant qualifications/certificates to us by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
NB: Please Indicate the position title and your name in the subject line.
Applicants who fail to meet the minimum requirements will be automatically disqualified from consideration.
They will constantly review applications as they are received and may invite any applicant to an immediate interview. As such, we reserve the right to fill this vacancy before the advertised closing date. Please note however that an application will not in itself entitle you to an interview or appointment.
Anyone who does not receive a reply from us within one month of submission should deem their application to have been unsuccessful.
This is a new position, is part-time (to start, depending on experience) and is based in Lower Crossroads, Philippi East, Cape Town.
For more about Hope Africa Collective, refer to https://www.hopeafrica.co.za/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies