Vitamin Angels helps at-risk populations in need specifically pregnant women, gain access to lifesaving and life changing vitamins and minerals. This is accomplished by providing annual, renewable micronutrient grants to qualified non-governmental or community-based organisations our Field Partners who want to incorporate micronutrient distribution into their existing services.
Vitamin Angels invites applications from eligible organisations for its Micronutrients Programme for pregnant women in South Africa, an opportunity to receive a donation of multiple micronutrient supplements for pregnancy.
Vitamin Angels micronutrient grants are in-kind donations only; no cash is provided.
The organisation provides:
Multivitamins for pregnant women to support foetal growth and thereby reduce neonatal and infant mortality.
Organisations must meet the following criteria:
- Must be registered as a locally recognised entity (i.e. non-governmental organisation, clinic, faith-based organisation, civil-society organisation, etc.)
- Can target “hard-to-reach”beneficiaries (pregnant women) who do not have regular access to vitamin products from national health services
- Have existing programs that serve pregnant women, or are able to integrate vitamins into existing programs without financial assistance from Vitamin Angels
- Maintains a local presence in the communities being served and are able to reach the same beneficiaries for several years
- Serve at least 100 pregnant women
- Ability to receive shipment from Johannesburg and store donated product
For any queries on the application process and for application forms, email: email@example.com
To learn more about Vitamin Angels, refer to www.vitaminangels.org
To view other opportunities, refer to http://www.ngopulse.org/opportunities/other