Mould Empower Serve (MES) Johannesburg Hillbrow is a Christian organisation giving services to the community.
MES seeks to appoint a ECD Principal to be based in Johannesburg Hillbrow.
The purpose of the position is to manage the creche and the staff. To ensure that the operations of the creche are running smoothly and give support to the staff. Responsible for providing safe and developmentally environment for children.
- Oversees the operations of the creche and reports to the Branch Manager.
- Attend to the daily dealings in the creche operations and activities in the classroom.
- Responsible for the implementation of the year plan.
- Supervise the staff and ensure that all roles are done effectively.
- Schedule and conduct staff meetings.
- Ensure that the staff follow work procedures, policies and compliance.
- Provide motivation and positive working environment.
- Responsible for procurement in the creche.
- Organise and conduct parents meetings.
- Work with finance to make sure school fees is paid and recorded properly.
- Organising events, outings, transport and other logistcs.
- Prepare stats and reports required by the Department of Social Work.
- Attend meetings organised by the Department of Social Work.
- Prepare monthly reports and stats and submit to the Bracnch Manager.
- Attend to all overall administrative duties of the creche.
- Keep an inventory list of the equipment and items in the creche.
- Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Must have relevant qualification in ECD
- Experience as a Teacher in ECD
- Must have knowledge in First Aid
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle conflict
- Be effective in leading people and team building
- Be someone who likes working with kids and people
- Be assertive and confident
- Be professional and a good planner
- Committed, dedicated and self-motivated person
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about the Mould Empower Serve, refer to www.mes.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies