Learn to Earn (LtE)
Learn to Earn is a Christian ministry that has as its mission to develop people, especially unemployed people, socially, economically, emotionally and spiritually. The vision is ‘to eradicate unemployment and other legacies of injustice in South Africa and Africa. Through providing a programme that recognizes human dignity and the human right to live a meaningful life, they aim to assist individuals to regain their self-respect. They do this by empowering them to provide for themselves and for their families. Training interventions provided by Learn to Earn are circumstantial, practical and market related. What is innovative about Learn to Earn is the methodology and ethos behind its training interventions.
Learn to Earn seeks to appoint a Hospitality Skills Trainer to be based in Western Cape.
The purpose of the is to be a trainer with a commitment to eradicate unemployment and other legacies of injustice to take lead of our Hospitality Skills Programmes offered at our Hermanus Campus (Western Cape). Learn to Earn (LtE) is a Christian organization which seeks to develop people, especially unemployed people, socially, economically, emotionally and spiritually.
- They require an experienced Trainer with a commitment to eradicate unemployment and other legacies of injustice to take lead of our Hospitality Skills Programmes.
- A proven track record in education, social development and/or worked in underserved communities (experience in Adult Education essential);
- A relevant Training Qualification in Consumer Science or Hospitality; plus at least 5 years’ experience in either hospitality training or the Sector;
- Advanced computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office Suite and experience in using a CRM tool such as SalesForce would be beneficial;
- Good report writing skills and well-developed communication skills in English (while knowledge of isiXhosa/Afrikaans would be beneficial);
- The ability to work inter-culturally and work within diverse cross-cultural contexts
- Registration with the FOODBEV SETA and/or ETDP SETA as a Trainer or Assessor would be advantageous.
If you have the following attributes we would love to hear from you!
Send you CV, a cover letter introducing yourself and motivation for applying for this position, include two contactable professional references and one from your Pastor/Minister. Applications can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Should you not be contacted within 60 days of the application deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about Learn to Earn, refer to www.learntoearn.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies