Bright Start Education Support Programme
Bright Start Educational Support Programme is a small local NGO based in Hout Bay.
Bright Start Educational Support Programme seeks to appoint a fundraiser to be based in Cape Town.
The purpose of the position to help secure the sponsorships of marginalised kids.
Reporting to: Chair and board of directors.
- To develop and implement strategies to increase the funding income of Bright Start through a range of initiatives and through acquisition and retention of sponsors and supporters
- Key Accountabilities:
- Public Relations
- Marketing & Communications
- Proven experience of setting, managing, and delivering on targets
- Substantial experience in fundraising and working in the NGO sector. Must have genuine passion for community development
- Proposal writing and oral and written communication
- Good knowledge of traditional and non-traditions fundraising models
- Educational Qualifications:
Please forward your c.v. to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Bright Start Educational Support Programme, refer to www.brightstart.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies
Applications not later than 13th Dec 2019 Regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidate will be working out of our locally based office with a small and dedicated team.