Rata Social Services NPC
Rata Social Services NPC is a registered Faith Based NPO as well as CPO (Child Protection organisation) and our main focus is the protection of children against all forms of abuse through statutory intervention (removal from parental care, children's court inquiries and foster care services). Rata Social Services also implement community development projects in vulnerable communities.
The Organisation has offices in 4 provinces (Gauteng, Limpopo, North West and Mpumalanga). Rata Social Services personnel corps consists of qualified program managers, social workers, auxiliary workers and secretaries.
Rata Social Services seeks to appoint a Program Manager to be based in Sedibeng Region, Ekurhuleni Region (Gauteng Province), including Brakpan, Heidelberg and Vanderbijlpark offices.
Employment Type: Full time position
Salary: According to years managerial experience
- Applicable BA Social Work degree
- Registered with the SACSSP
- Have a valid drivers’ license (driving test is compulsory)
- Minimum of 6 years statutory experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Preferably a minimum of 1 year supervising co-workers
- Ability to function optimally under pressure
- Residing in the Sedibeng region close to the offices, or willing to relocate
- Computer literate and strong administrative skills
To apply visit our 'Careers' page on our website at www.rata.org.za. Only applications in this format will be accepted.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Applications not adhering to the above minimum requirements will not be considered.
If you have not heard back from us by closing date, your application will have been unsuccessful.
For more about Rata Social Services NPC, refer to www.rata.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies