Paedspal is a registered Not for Profit organisation based in Rondebosch. Paedspal provides care and support for children living with life threatening and life limiting illnesses. Paediatric Palliative Care (PPC) is a rapidly developing new approach to care, organised in some places as a specialty, to improve the care and quality of life of children with life limiting conditions.
Paedspal seeks to appoint a Senior well-experienced Fundraiser to be based in SA.
- Develop and deliver on the organisational fundraising strategy within the overall strategic plan
- Establish, build and maintain long-term relationships with key South African and international supporters and funders and raise funds towards the ongoing work of Paedspal
- Secure major donations through leveraging crucially important BBBEE opportunities available
- Continuously raise the profile of Paedspal by networking at appropriate events and securing new introductions
- Work closely with the Events Coordinator to maximise corporate contacts leverage and manage corporate participation in the events programme
- Track, analyse and report on fundraising results and measure, manage and report performance using agreed performance measures.
- Create powerful material that could be used to raise funds and communicate impact
- Ability to deliver presentations to different audiences
- Compilation of well written reports for all donors that demonstrate impact
- A tertiary qualification in a related field
- At least five years’ solid fundraising experience with a solid track record
- Strong writing skills
- Basic website and social media experience
- Have good budgetary / financial knowledge, and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to represent Paedspal in a positive and professional manner
- A proven track record in writing proposals and generating donor funding of at least R5m per annum
- Can demonstrated ability to develop and independently implement a fundraising strategy
- Deep understanding of the fundraising environment in South Africa and abroad
- Offer strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrable proposal-writing skills
- Excellent networking and presentation skills
- Strong donor reporting and administrative abilities
- Own vehicle and driver’s license.
Senior well-experienced Fundraiser who has extensive experience and networks within the Corporate and Business sectors in South Africa, and possibly international donors.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV and a letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Paedspal Cape Town, refer to paedspal.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies