Anchor Executive Recruitment
Cape Town: Section 21 Co.
REF: PSA629 NPO PACKAGE
PAT STEWART of ANCHOR EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT has been retained to source the selected candidates for this organisation.
NICRO, founded in 1910, is one of the largest, most enduring South African non-profit organisations, which specialises in social crime prevention and offender reintegration, boasts a rich, unparalleled history in human rights, juvenile justice and innovative criminal justice reform. This organisation in South Africa, renders life-changing services to around 12 000 to 15 000 direct beneficiaries and touches the lives of between 40 000 and 50 000 South Africans each year.
Through fighting recidivism and creating an environment of opportunity and offender reintegration, the social impact affects all corners of society and the economy.
As Chief Executive Officer – with national responsibility for all regions, the core functions of this role are:-
- To provide Strategic and Change Management direction within this organisation while at the same time ensuring high standards of Service Delivery through various projects and services nationally.
- To ensure Financial viability at all times, and ensure that sufficient funding is generated to sustain the objectives and functions to meet the targets and growth of the organisation.
- To network and create opportunities with existing and new areas of funding, within Government, local Corporate and international donors.
- To assist the Board to determine the values, mission, vision and short and long-term goals ‘
- To keep the Board fully informed of the full functions, issues and opportunities to facilitate discussion and deliberation.
- To keep abreast of trends, issues within human services and overall philanthropy, fund development and governance.
The ideal candidate will have -
- A Degree relevant to this style of operation and management level.
- Sound, proven skills in a strategic Executive Management and Leadership position with a minimum of TEN years within the NON-PROFIT SECTOR, which will include specialist knowledge of Human Rights, Gender and relevant Communication mechanisms in the communities.
- Strong background in FUNDRAISING and generation of correct networks within the donor sector and Government, and excellent relationship management capacity.
- Knowledge of Governance, legislative, federal and provincial requirements within legislation applicable to this type of organisation
- Excellent Financial Management skills and good oversight of all aspects of financial controls and fund management.
- Setting out of Annual and projected long-term Business plans, priorities and progress towards goals, in line with the overall direction of the organisation
- Control of statistical and market related information in this sector, for effective use and benefit of the organisation and its objectives.
- Strong HR oversight and ability to motivate and create a positive working environment for all staff
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, ability to assess priorities and to work under pressure.
- Extensive Programme management knowledge and experience
- Strong reporting and organisational skills.
CANDIDATES FROM WESTERN CAPE WILL BE GIVEN PREFERENCE AS NO RELOCATION ALLOWANCE IS MADE FROM THIS NPO.
In order to assess correctly if you meet these requirements, and have the relevant skills, please send your CV, Motivational letter and current or recent SALARY to email@example.com