Mould Empower Serve
MES Kempton Park provides Shelter and Meal Vouchers. This initiative aims to present an alternative for you to aid people in need.
MES seeks to appoint Individuals and Churches Fundraiser Position.
- Prepare workable proposal for MES to participate in fundraising for individuals and churches.
- To raise funds through individuals and churches strategy implementation.
- Maintain links with existing individuals and churches.
- Meet and recruit identified new individuals and churches to support the mission of MES.
- Maintain database files and prepare reports.
- Liaise with MES programmes regarding financial follow up and other requirements.
- Responsible for salesforce.
- Essential qualification – NQF LEVEL
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification with a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a fundraiser in the NGO sector. Drivers Licence.
- Skills / Professional knowledge
- Knowledge and experience of MS Office Suite
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Afrikaans language
- Experience with Salesforce
- Beneficial qualification
- Must have Christian Values
- Flexible regarding working hours
- Able to work well under pressure
- Able to work independently
- Good command of English and Afrikaans especially written;
- Must have public speaking experience
Please note that only candidates who are eligible to work in South Africa will be considered for this position.
Apply here: email@example.com
Enquires: (011) 725 -6531
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about MES, refer to http://www.mes.org.za/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies