South African Congress of Non-Profit Organisations- Sacono is a national umbrella organisation of NPO’s working in all sectors of development. Sacono is a registered organisation in compliance with the provision of Non-Profit organisations Act (Act 71 of 1997) or any applicable legislation in-terms of which the organisation is registered.
SACONO seeks to appoint a Provincial Manager to be based in Gauteng.
The purpose of theposition is to be responsible for leadership and overall management of approved programmes in the regions of Gauteng Province, the incumbent will be responsible for managing staff and office, as well as all stakeholders and strategic partnerships management and the provincial manager also ensures that funding, grants and NPO affiliation fee is well managed.
- Capacity building to Non-profit organisations on good governance, Compliance and leadership.
- Mobilisation of community forums, NPO sectors, Government departments and other stakeholders towards best Coordination.
- Advocacy towards the democratic and just society and strengthen NPO movement striving for an economically and sustainable communities.
- Compiling Regional and Provincial report for donors, Management committee, Board of directors and other stakeholders.
- Mentorship and performance management of staff and volunteers.
- A degree in public or related disciplines, preferably in Social Sciences
- At least 5 years project and programme management experience in NPO sector
- Advanced skills in grants management, budget preparation and budget monitoring
- Excellent skills in communication, report writing and engagement with stakeholders
- High level of emotional intelligence with the ability to motivate, encourage and lead a team effectively
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Drivers licence is compulsory.
Kindly forward your applications and relevant documents to the Email below:
Mobile: 083 596 1601
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about SACONO, refer to http://sacono.org.za/home/index.php?about
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies