Hospice Palliative Care Association of South Africa (HPCA) is a national organisation operating in all nine provinces in South Africa with 134 members and affiliated hospices countrywide.
HPCA seeks to appoint a Community Sub- District Manager to be based in Bushbuckridge , Ehlanzeni - Mpumalanaga.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage and co-ordinate the effective implementation of community-based activities as outlined in APACE work plan in order to achieve targets with the sub-district.
- Human Resource Management
- Staffing needs, direct work of sub-district personnel, recommend training interventions for sub-district staff, quarterly performance reviews, develop, supervise, train and evaluate sub-district staff
- Stakeholder Management
- Establish and maintain co-operative working relationships, serve as liaison between sub-district related partners & internal partners
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Submission of Monthly and quarterly sub-district reports, ensure proper uses of assessment tools and analysis of information,
- Implement quality assurance measures to maintain the required standards for the provision of HIV/AIDS services at community level.
- ND: / Bachelor’s Degree in Health, Public Health or Social Services
- 4 Years’ experience in HIV/ AIDS or Public Health field
- 2 Years’ experience in M&E and reporting
- 3 Years’ experience in a management /coordinating position
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Competence Profile:
- Technical, professional knowledge and expertise including analysis, documentation and dissemination of results.
- Customer centric focused
- Problem solving, and solution focused
- Communication skills including report writing and analysis.
- Ability to manage high volume work flow with minimal supervision
- Change leadership
- Stress tolerance
- Conflict handling
- Innovative thinking
Please submit a detailed CV, covering letter and names of three contactable references including email contact to email@example.com.
Please note it is a required that the success applicant reside in the work district, should relocation be necessary it will be at your own cost.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998 (and any amendments thereto), the relevant internal recruitment policy as well as the organisation’s employment equity.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about HPCA, refer to www.hpca.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies