Rata Social Services NPC
Rata Social Services NPC is a registered Faith-Based NPO as well as CPO (Child Protection organisation) and our main focus is the protection of children against all forms of abuse through statutory intervention (removal from parental care, children's court inquiries and foster care services). The NPO also implement community development projects in vulnerable communities. The Organisation has 15 offices in 4 provinces (Gauteng, Limpopo, North West and Mpumalanga). Rata Social Services personnel corps consists of qualified programme managers, social workers, auxiliary workers and administrative personnel.
Rata Social Services seeks to appoint a bilingual Social Auxiliary Worker to be based in our Lydenburg office, Mpumalanga.
Employment type: Full time Social Auxiliary worker basen in Lydenburg
Remuneration: According to years' experience
- Applicable social auxiliary work qualification/diploma
- Registered with the SACSSP
- Have a valid driver's licence and driving experience (persons with only a learner's licence will not be considered and a driver’s test is compulsory)
- The ability to understand, speak and write English and Afrikaans to service the specific community that we are responsible for (this will be tested)
- Computer literacy and administrative skills are highly recommende
To apply visit the organisations website at www.rata.org.za at 'careers' and complete the application form.
Only applicants who meet all the criteria above need to apply.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Rata Social Services NPC, refer to www.rata.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies