U-turn is a Cape Town based Christian nonprofit organisation that was founded in 1997. U-turn assists street people to be rehabilitated and reintegrated into society and also assists other charities to improve their business processes. Connect Consulting is a project of U-turn, provides consultancy services to (nonprofit) organisations who want to use the Salesforce CRM platform to solve a variety of business needs (including CRM, Fundraising and Monitoring and Evaluation)
Connect Consulting seeks to Apoint for an enthusiastic technical skills person to make a meaningful difference in South Africa.
Employment type: full-time or part-time basis.
The purpose of the position will be to work alongside other Salesforce consultants and Business Analysts in the Connect Consulting team.
- Helping to identify new clients (i.e. lead generation & conversion)
- Business Analyst work mapping the client’s business functions into formal business processes
- Formulating build estimates to complete a quote to clients
- Build the solution in the chosen platform
- Clean and migrate data.
- Train users and assist with user adoption.
- unication skills both written and non-written. Able to work in 1:1 settings as well as communicate with groups (e.g. when running training for clients).
- Business Analysis skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Driver’s licence
- A working knowledge of Salesforce would be beneficial, but is not essential since U-turn will provide training and certification opportunities to candidates who show the necessary aptitude and business analysis skills.
- The ideal candidate would be:
- An enthusiastic person who is devoted to South Africa and wants to use his or her technical skills and experience to make a meaningful difference in South Africa
- A technical specialist who can take initiative, analyse and problem solve
- Produces high quality work and can work under their own direction
- Patient, persistent, methodical
- Able to work accurately at a reasonably fast pace under pressure
- Eager to use learning opportunities offered by U-turn to become a certified Salesforce administrator, developer or consultant.
Interested candidates can forward a CV and motivational letter to email@example.com
To find more information about Connect Consulting please visit www.connectconsulting.org.za
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
A working knowledge of Salesforce would be beneficial, but is not essential since training and certification opportunities will be provided to candidates who show the necessary aptitude and business analysis skills.
For more about Connect Consulting, refer to www.connectconsulting.org.za.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies.