Isibani Development Partners
Isibani Development Partners is a South African-registered NGO, launched in 2011 to become a leading local technical assistance provider, systems strengthening and grants manager for health and social service in Southern Africa. Our programs focus is on HIV, TB, Non-Communicable diseases and Capacity development for community-based organization and government departments.
The Human resource manager will ensure that overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs are realized. He/she will handle all employee-related services, regulatory compliance, and employee relations.
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to organization personnel
- Implementing and revising organization’s compensation program
- Developing and revising job descriptions
- Overseeing recruitment and selection efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Manage all leave requests.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Work with Finance and Operations manager to process payroll
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure organizations compliance with local labor laws and regulations
- Knowledge, Skills And Competencies
- Good communication, interpersonal, conflict management and negotiation skills
- Team leader and team player
- Ability to promote healthy relationships between staff and management through mediation
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent
- 3-5 years managing HR unit of a non- profit organization
- Good understanding of SA Labour law
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficiency in English and atleast one African language
Suitable candidates to send applications at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line:” Human Resource Officer”
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more about Isibani Development Partners, refer to isibani.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies