Columba Leadership’s is an NGO that activates youth enterprise and employment by helping young people transcend their personal circumstances and offers meaningful social impact to all investors.
Columba Leadership seeks to appoint a Provincial Manager to be based in the Eastern Cape Province.
The purpose of this position is to drive, deliver and manage the expansion of Columba Leadership in the Eastern Cape Province. The Provincial Manager is responsible for all new opportunities, operational, financial and human resources aspects of this position.
- Develop and manage provincial expansion plan
- Provincial planning, monitoring and resourcing of programme activities
- Oversee consistent quality delivery
- Manage provincial monitoring and evaluation activities to ensure data quality
- HR Management
- Management of Provincial Budget
- Facilitate engagements with the Department of Education and Principals
- Funder presentations
- Stakeholder relationship management (Department of Education, schools, venues, partners)
- Promote a values based organisational culture
- Must be in possession of a Bachelor of Psychology or a Bachelor of Education Degree or a related degree
- Coaching/Mentoring Qualification will be an added advantage
- Management Qualification will be an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in general management including managing team of 6 – 10 people
- Must be in possession of a valid Driver’s Licence
- Able to communicate at all levels – particularly at a senior level with principals, stakeholders, investors and potential investors as well as Government representatives
- Must be proficient in MS Word – Competent in MS Projects advantageous
- Excellent report writing skills essential
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to ensure that team works as a team – “living” the Columba Leadership values
- Adaptability and ability to work in a fluid environment
- Planning skills
- Administratively strong
Interested parties should consider their current strengths in view of the requirements of this position and their willingness to commit to the above. If interested CV applications, together with a letter of motivation, should be submitted to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Note that an application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. Applicants who fail to meet the minimum requirements will be automatically disqualified from consideration.
Should you not be contacted within one month of the closing date, please consider the position filled.