Be part of an exciting team!
South Africa’s newest and best F2F Fundraising agency. Aida represents some of the greatest charities in the world building their database with quality and regular giving donors. To work for Aida is to make our world a better place by contributing towards worthy causes.
Looking for a new challenge?
Become part of a self motivated and exciting team of fundraisers. Passionate with a strong commitment to develop, promote and practice our client Action Aid’s vision, mission, values and strategy.
Position: Face to Face Fundraisers (x4 posts)
We offer an attractive remuneration package of R7500 a month (+ a lucrative commission). Because we are different, our fundraisers will be paid their basic salary weekly and commissions monthly. " For those that truly excel a bonus of up to R20k earning potential.
The role of the face to face fundraiser will involve you working in shopping malls and events recruiting new regular donors through face-to-face interactions. Attain high standards in both the quality and quantity of new donors recruited, and to ensure the highest standards of professionalism are maintained at all times with regards to both our Client and Face To Face Fundraising as a whole.
- Attend sites to actively recruit new committed donors.
- Build rapport and relationships with the public through compelling conversation that inspires them to take action.
- Excelling in a fast-paced role where your energy, charisma, resilience and competitive streak to engage with high volumes of people leads to personal sales targets that truly make a difference.
- Learning about yourself and being open to coaching and feedback, and being prepared to provide guidance and support to more junior team members
- Being available and ready to support and step-in for Team Leaders to develop your skills in guiding your coworkers
- Aspiring to build a career with Aida, from Face to Face Fundraiser through to Team Leader and beyond.
- Be available to work unsocial hours including weekends, public holidays and some evenings as the nature of the role requires this.
- Provide accurate capturing, reporting and administration in line with the donor recruitment process.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Matric Certificate;
- An understanding and experience of individual / direct fund raising / marketing through direct dialogue;
- Sales experience;
- Enthusiastic self-starter who is independent, self-motivated and can work off their own initiative;
- Excellent verbal communication skills both face-to-face and on the phone, including presentation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, including the ability to persuade, motivate, network and negotiate effectively;
- Ability and willingness to travel;
- Fluency in English and at least one other local language.
Applications should be sent with a motivation cover letter, a CV and at least 2 contactable references to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 18 August 2019.
Please clearly indicate which position you are applying for in the e-mail subject line.
We value all applications, but can only respond to short listed candidates. If you have not received feedback on your application within two weeks of the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.
While all applicants will be assessed strictly on their individual merits, qualified women are especially encouraged to apply.