Anna Foundation (www.annafoundation.com)
The Anna Foundation is a nonprofit organisation (NPO) working with children on farms in the Western Cape. Anna Foundation implements educational, life skills and sports programmes on these farms. Children attend the Foundation's after schools once they return to the farm from their day schools. The Anna Foundation trains and skills rural farm women to manage the daily running of the programmes. The Foundation currently works with 700 children and train 45 rural women.
Anna Foundation seeks to appoint a Marketing and Communications Senior Manager to be based Somerset West, Western Cape.
Employment period: Full time position at ANNA FOUNDATION (www.annafoundation.com), Somerset West, Western Cape.
Remuneration: R30 000 per month
The purpose of the role is to manage all fundraising activities and proposals, communications, public relations, marketing and all marketing collateral. Ability to represent the organisation in all public forums.
- Marketing Strategy
- Develop the marketing strategy for the Foundation in line with a fundraising strategy.
- Develop the marketing strategy for the Foundation in line with client expansion strategy.
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Oversee general brand management and corporate identity.
- Communicate with project managers to ensure they are kept informed of marketing campaigns and objectives.
- Marketing collateral
- Write, coordinate and oversee the distribution of email newsletters, annual reports and press releases.
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters
- Maintain and update the Foundation's website and social media accounts
- Coordinate photo shoots for marketing material
- Create and manage Foundations Google AdWords campaigns
- To work alongside the director to ensure the organisation is financially secure in order to carry out its aims and objectives.
- Identify and research new funding opportunities
- Develop and submit proposals for programmes that could attract new funding
- Update and maintain the funder database
- Compile all donor reports and ensure donor retention
- Set up fundraising campaigns on GivenGain or any other fundraising platforms.
- Public relations and media
- Identify opportunities to increase organisation's exposure
- Liaise with media to garner exposure.
- Compose press releases, build media relationships to ensure media coverage
- Manage all social media
- Manage and attend events
- Management of all volunteers
- Leadership and management of all staff relating to the marketing and fundraising strategies
- QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Degree in marketing
- EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must have at least 8 years experience in a senior management and marketing position;
- Must have a proven track record in fundraising;
- Must have at least 2 years experience in working in the NGO sector;
- Must have excellent media and ICT skills and proven track record;
- Must have public relations and networking abilities;
- Must have project management experience;
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply, submit a CV, a motivation letter and contact details of three referees to the Executive Director, at email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Anna Foundation, refer to https://annafoundation.com/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies