EMI South Africa
EMI South Africa exists to advance the gospel by focusing on reconciliation and restoration through collaborative efforts with community-based ministries and NGOs in southern Africa.
EMI South Africa seeks to appoint an administrative assistant to be based in Cape Town
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work at a detailed level
- Be a good communicator to a varied audiance
- Able to take initiative
- Ability work with limited supervision
- Experience in acting as personal assistant to a leadership team, as well as some financial and general administrative skills
EMI South Africa is looking for someone interested in growing with our team into a more senior role within the organisation.
To apply, please contact EMI South Africa at info.SouthAfrica@emiworld.org for further details
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more information about EMI South Africa, refer to www.emiworld.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies