Time and space are running out! Secure your spot.
Major Donor Masterclass Series – Jo’burg and Cape Town
The clock is ticking on our upcoming essentials of major donor fundraising sessions. We’ve kept the class sizes small so that the impact on your work can be huge.
The upside: Lots of opportunity for intense learning and lively conversation.
The downside: Very limited space that is filling up fast.
We want to make it as convenient as possible for you take this critical learning home with you and put it to use right away at your organisation. Your options:
- Full-day boot camp or half-day workshop
- Fledging major gifts programme or one that needs updating
- Cape Town or Johannesburg
- Price points that fit your budget – whatever it is
This is a rare opportunity to learn about major gifts from Tony Myers https://resource-alliance.org/speakers/tony-myers/, one of the world’s most recognised and successful major donor specialists.
THE MAJOR DONOR MASTERCLASS SERIES https://resource-alliance.org/major-donor-masterclass-series-south-africa-2019
Half-Day Workshop (maximum 50 participants)
- Cape Town: Wednesday, 14 August, 12:30–16:30
- Johannesburg: Wednesday, 21 August, 12:30–16:30
- Price: R800
From finding donors, to recruiting the influential, to asking the wealthy, to structuring the campaign… this session will cover major gifts fundraising from start to finish with loads of examples of success and failures.
- keys to a successful, disciplined campaign
Full-Day Boot Camp (maximum 20 participants)
- Cape Town: Thursday, 15 August, 09:00–16:30
- Johannesburg: Thursday, 22 August, 09:00–16:30
- Price: R1500
Here’s your chance to dive deep and work intensely with experts who have launched major donor programmes with organisations big and small on several continents.
- 3 approaches that will allow you to get up and running
- Critical success factors that will let you know if the time is right
- 7 things you need to know before asking big
- How to develop a major donor profile
- How to create a list of the first steps you are going to take as soon as you get back to the office
- Bonus: Take home a list of major donor tools and resources that will help you get started
Half day or whole, workshop or boot camp, each of these courses is an exceptional opportunity to learn from Tony’s 20 years of experience launching major gifts programmes for organisations of all missions and sizes around the world.
I do hope you’ll join us. But please register soon https://www.quicket.co.za/organisers/6709-the-resource-alliance/. We love partnering with you to help you do what you do better – and we would hate for you to miss this!
See you there!
For further information contact Sarah Scarth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 083 271 3768
Start date: 14 August 2019
End date: 23 August 2019