Home From Home Trust
Home from Home Trust, a registered Cluster Foster Care Scheme, provides supported and supervised community based foster care for orphaned, abused and negected children through a network of small family homes located around the cape metropole and surrounding areas.
Home from Home seeks to appoint a Social Worker based in Plumstead, Cape Town.
The purpose is to provide suppport and supervision to our Foster Mothers and children in Khayelitsha.
- Have a Social Work Degree with valid and current registration
- Be familiar with the Children's Act and other related frameworks
- Have previous experience in the child protection field
- Be in possession of a valid driver's licence
- Be computer literate (MS Office, Outlook, Internet)
- Have excellent communication skills in English and isiXhosa
Only applicants currently residing in Cape Town and surrounding areas will be considered and further corresondence will only be entered into with those under consideration for the role.
To apply, submit your CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more information about Home from Home please visit www.homefromhome.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies