Conservation South Africa
CSA believes “People need nature to thrive “, and so seeks to promote and support conservation, restoration, and sustainable land use in South Africa’s Hotspots as an essential element of food security and land reform, human and economic development, and building resilience to the impacts of climate change.
CSA works in three landscape demonstrations to help local communities protect these natural habitats that support their livelihoods by helping them to acquire skills and implement initiatives help protect nature and counteract the effects of climate change and other activities that negatively affect livelihoods and put species at risk of extinction.
Conservation South Africa are currently in the process re-evaluating its current payroll outsourcing options. Ensuring that our employees are remunerated is an essential part in being able to achieve our mission. This part time payroll administration function will be responsible for the capturing of our monthly operational payroll on Sage VIP, accurate capturing and reconciliation of leave balances in VIP, Payslip generation and statutory report generation from the VIP system for a medium sized local affiliate of a large international NGO.
Between 45 and 50 Full Time Employees, paid by 25th of each month
The following services are required for inclusion in the monthly service fee:
- Monthly payroll data upload of operational payroll on Sage VIP (preferably taking place on site on the VIP system installed at the CSA offices in Claremont, Cape Town)
- Generation of a monthly payroll dummy run for audit purposes.
- Generation of a final monthly pay run.
- Generation and processing of Employee Payslips
- Generation of standard monthly Payroll Reports
- Dedicated Payroll Consultant & Support Administrators.
- Long term support services.
- Daily system back up & comprehensive software disaster recovery plan.
- Statutory maintenance and SARS legislative compliance and COIDA/Workman’s compensation.
- Response to any payroll related queries.
MONTHLY SERVICE FEES BREAKDOWN
- Service Cost
- Monthly Fee per Employee
- New staff engagements or terminations – fee per employee
- PROCESSING OF GARNISHEES – If applicable
- Fee per new registration / Employee – Once off Fee
- ELECTRONIC PAYMENT OF SALARIES
- Uploading of salary batch into CATS banking system
- STATUTORY UIF REPORT
- Monthly electronic submission of UIF Report
- ANNUAL FEES
- SARS Year End PAYE Tax reconciliation – fee per submission
- Processing & Printing of Employee Tax Certificates – fee per Certificate
- EMPLOYMENT EQUITY REPORTING
- Monthly BBBEE scorecard report based on employee profile fee per month
- Annual reporting to the Department of labour fee per submission
Please feel free to include any additional information about your organisation which you feel may be relevant, or to suggest additional services you would recommend, including the cost per additional service.
Either individuals or organisations who are able to fulfil the requirements will be considered. Note that this is not an employment opportunity but is specifically focused on the payroll function only.
Please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference VIP/OUTSC in the subject line by no later than 12pm (midday) on the 15 August 2019
- Company Profile or Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of registration (Company) or valid South African Identity Document
- 1-2 page summary of your proposed solution / value addition and reference to previous experience in implementing the proposed solution
Please indicate your organisation’s current BBBEE status and attach verification documentation.
Applicants who have received no response within 14 days of the closing should kindly assume that their proposal was unsuccessful.
CSA reserves the right to negotiate terms and conditions with the successful bidder/s or not to engage at all if applicants are not of a required standard and qualification or if the bid is unsuccessful.
To view other opportunities, refer to www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities