Association For the Physically Challenged
Association for the Physically Challenged, provides holistic and fundamental services to physically challenged adults and children at no charge, throughout the Province of KwaZulu-Natal.
Association for the Physically Challenged seeks to appoint a social work supervisor to be based at the Durban & Coast Central Branch.
- Minimum of 7 years’ social work experience (post qualification) in all methods of social work,
- Professionalism, strong values and ethics, team player, responsible, proactive, hardworking, willingness to learn, passion for social work, good communication and written skills (including competency in relevant computer programmes)
- Registered with the SACSSP,
- Valid driver’s licence,
- Previous experience supervising social service professionals and doing NFD would be an advantage,
- Previous experience working in disabilities would be favourable.
Interested and suitably qualified social workers should submit their CV’s, certified copies of relevant documents, a covering letter and 2 contactable referees (who have supervised/managed you in the past 5 years), to The Director via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Candidates must be available for interviews and a driving assessment by the end of August 2019 and be available to take up the position at the latest on 1 October 2019.
For enquiries please contact Mrs. Mariah-Singh on 031 209 2103
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Association For the Physically Challenged, refer to http://www.physicallychallenged.co.za/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies