Cape Mental Health
Cape Mental Health is a nonprofit organisation that offers a comprehensive mental health service in the Western Cape.
Cape Mental Health seeks to employ a Residential Care Worker to be based in Cape Town.
This is a full time post at Garden Cottage, a group home for eight women with Intellectual Disabilities in the Heideveld area.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans/IsiXhosa
- Be female as Garden Cottage is for females only
- Ability to sleep in on the premises and work shifts
- Ability to complete domestic tasks i.e. laundry, cooking, cleaning etc
- Training in home-based care would be an advantage
- Experience in the field of intellectual disability would be an advantage
To apply, submit a letter of motivation and an updated CV with three contactable referees, marked confidential, to email@example.com
Fax: 021 448 8475 Tel: 021 447 9040
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Cape Mental Health, refer to www.cmh.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies